Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chandelier


Luckily, this image was taken right off the side of the road although I had to go in to shoot it. The interior didn't interest me at all, in fact, it looked pretty bad, but this fixture stood out. Seemed out of place. I moved quickly, before anyone could tell me to stop, and found a good angle with a background that wouldn't wreck the shot. People did watch but nobody seemed to care. I guess they thought I was a tourist and figured, "whatever" and let me do my thing. I took a couple of images and was happy with this.

4 comments:

Tishd said...

I always love first impressions and then read the description after. When I first looked at this my thought was tiny sea shells or sea glass. Really a beautiful photo Tony!!

Unknown said...

Where is Dec.14th-19th? I can't seem to view anything past the chandelier shot.

Unknown said...

Are you ever going to resume your postings?

AldoNova said...

These photos were inspiring me to write some new material. Now that the postings have stopped, what is a formerly famous rock & roll star supposed to do? -- And don't say "drugs and alcohol." That stopped working a looong time ago.

Followers